Monday, June 06, 2005

Someones got a zoe loose

Last week, I was dying to watch Madagascar! I've arranged several plans but they've remained just a plan! My first attempt was last monday! I was riding the MRT on my way home when I saw this huge billboard of madagascar along EDSA! I immediately texted my sister and ask her to watch the movie with me! After several texts and miscalls, still there was no reply. Impatient as i have always been, I decided to call her!

Hello
oi, san ka?
ano? tawag ka na lang maya!
san ka, nuod tayo madagascar!
Engot, dito ako sa loob ng sinehan nanunuod ng madagascar!

Then, suddenly, the faint sounds i heard from the backgroud became clear! She was indeed watching madagascar! By this time, the train has passed my stop ( quezon ave. station). Since i have no choice, I just got off at SM north station! While walking towards the FX station at SM north, I saw another movie billboard. This time it was not of madagascar but of Star wars episode 3( another movie that top my to-watch list)! So i told myself "what the heck, star wars is as good as madagascar!" So, all alone, i walked inside the theater and watched star wars!

I thought after watching star wars, the call of madascars inside my mind would fizzle out! It didin't! On my way home, I texted my officemates to watch madagascar the following day! I was happy when they all replied yes!

The following day, we were on our way to glorietta to watch the movie! We were of two groups who were going to watch two different movies. Reich and her gang was watching "house of wax" while ours was "madagascar". Then one of my "madagscar group" suggested that why not watch house of wax instead! "para masaya, marami tayo"! After waves of "pangungulit", finally I gave up to the pressure! Thinking it wouldn't be that bad, I said yes to House of wax! Indeed it wasn't that bad! It was a great experience with all the screaming and everything!( courtesy of mae and anne). I had fun watching the movie... but the fact still remains that I missed madagascar!

I finally gave up on the idea of watching the movie. Until Yesterday! My dyiing hope was revived when erika suggested this brilliant idea of watching madagascar! We asked our officemates and it turned out that Anne and her friend was also planning to watch the movie! "ayos", I excalimed!

So here I am, making this post hoping that nothing can go wrong this time... This time, it wouldnt remain just a plan!

No comments: